Monday, June 3, 2024

Book reviews for "Wish you were her by Sheradin Jobbins" and "The Sain, the surfer, the CEO" by Roin Sharma

 I really enjoyed this book, felt as if I was travelling (like a fly ont he wall) with Sheradin.

Moral of the story - believe in the universe and things will happen in your favour!  


Happy to share my thoughts on a recent book that I listened to. I loved this book "The saint, the surfer, the CEO" by Robin Sharma and started journaling the key questions as I have my hot cup of chai in the morning.
The questions
1. Who am I and whom would I love to be?
2. Hhow would I live this day if I knew today was my last day?
3. ⁠What do I have to be grateful for in life?
4. ⁠One thing to make my life extra ordinary
5. ⁠What can I do to make today fun?
6. ⁠How can I help someone today?
This is the same author (Robin Sharma) who talks about 90-90-1 rule - for ninety days for ninety minutes do one thing towards your goal! Yesterday, I sat down o work on researching articles and was blown away, I kept goign past 90 minutes. IT gave me momentum to keep going and had a great feelign of accomplishment for starting a task that I had been putting off for a loooonnnggg time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been a while

 It's been a while since I blogged here.  Almost two months. Tara says write 1000 words a day ... that's for the PhD thesis not the ...