Saturday, November 5, 2022

Sunday, 06 November

 So here I am ... after almost 90 minutes of procrastination, time to write a blog.  I seem to be getting excited and doing everything else except the actual task I sat down to do.  My gs and n are swapped the other way when I type fast!


so the question this morning is who am I being?  I seem to be organizing everything else required and when it come to the actual task, it seems to disappear or rather I get distracted.  I am noticing there is a bit of rubbish on the floor, do I vacuum and clean the place?  I also noticed the self-talks I have can be so disempowering.  Have you ever caught yourself doing this?  I stop myself and tell and acknowledge such talks or thoughts or the bubbles are disempowering and they drop right away.  And I lean into what I need to do.  Act and perform from the space of nothingness. 


While I was typing this I looked outside the window.  Two black crows with a piece of food in their mouth.  There was myna another little bird hanging around nearby.  As soon as the crow dropped the food, it hopped into the space and pick it and ran away.  The black crow though bigger kept hopping and going behind but bot in a bullying or dominant way.  The little bird flew away.  Is interesting to watch these animal or rather the bird behaviour.  Was it intentional what the crow did?  what can I learn from this?


Ok back to book work.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been a while

 It's been a while since I blogged here.  Almost two months. Tara says write 1000 words a day ... that's for the PhD thesis not the ...