Friday, November 4, 2022

Tools and techniques for PhD

 4 November 2022


So here I am ... asking and pestering myself, why is it so difficult to focus and study and do what I need to do!  I woke up this morning with three intentions - finish what I need to for my book, send it for layout, meditate and go for my walk.  I took a photo of myself, I look sad - I feel angry on the inside, I dont' know why perhaps I am not keeping up with my expectation of being joyful, being happy, where is the zest for life?

There is only three targets/aim/direction - PhD, book, and personal development.  

On Sunday, I would love to go to Hare Krishna temple in St Kilda and enjoy the sea shore.  

I reached out to a friend for a catch up and she is in India.  

I want to go to Kmart and get my stationery - planner, calendar, etc.  

I am going tot he city on Monday to Wednesday - go to RMIT library and study study and study like a GEEK.  Catch up with the food!

Tool and sources for my PhD research....
Andy Stapleton is good watching his YouTube, not just watching actually taking notes as I watch them - yes handwritten.  While watching The fastest way to do your literature, Andy talks about paperdigest.org.  Then there is Tara on vlog.  Very motivational.
https://www.paperdigest.org/review/

https://elicit.org/signup


There is no use watching all these things and not taking action!  It occurred to me, I need to go to the city, yes am thinking RMIT University, plonk myself there and read, read, read, and write.  And in the evening come back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been a while

 It's been a while since I blogged here.  Almost two months. Tara says write 1000 words a day ... that's for the PhD thesis not the ...