Wednesday, November 16, 2022

 I visited a Thai temple and met a monk there.  The way he explained meditation was amazing!  As usual the question was on what is the difference between sleep and meditation.  When we are asleep we are not aware where we are.  And while meditating we are very much aware and yet relaxed!  Over a period of time we can see how equanimous our mind is.  So I have been meditating and I find that I have fallen asleep.  I thought it was deep meditation only to discover that I was asleep because I wa not aware where I was, though I did not have any dreams, I did not know where I was.


So the questions is making meditation as a happy habit.  


I have been mulling and wondering about moving on campus.  This is to help me towards my PhD goal.  Being on campus, being close to the lab, etc creating the opportunity and possibility to be engrossed into my PhD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Launching

 I am too excited, nervous, happy and all in one go. Tomorrow - 11 May is my book launch online in Amazon! A big part of me is very excited ...