Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Clean Slate - 23 March 2023 - Get ready and bored to be bored

 Twenty third day of the third month of the twenty third year!


I surprised myself for not getting outwardly frustrated when I had to fill in the same form three times when I went to Service NSW today.  It is for volunteering at the school.  I realised and had glimpses of moments how I enjoyed my life .... and after too much carbs I am feeling quite sleepy!


The day can be structured any way I like, it is an open slate.


So I asked myself if I had unlimited time, how will I shape my life?  what would that look like?  And who would I be?


Apparently boredom is common - the best thing to do is break the trigger!

What is working well?  And what has ben working well?

I like planning, I feel as if it has all happened and have better control!

What did I learn today ... 

Horizontal - synonyms.  Using OR in Boolean Operator

Vertical - layer.  Using AND to refine


These are all the acitivities I can do when I am in the hostel in my room:

1. Hoola hoop, meditate, televisio, colouring, ironing

2. Cleaning, cooking, shower

3. Reading, writing, tax returns, colouring


These are the activities I can do while I am at my desk in the office:

1. Lab, read, write, blog, vlog

2. Email, planning, printing

3. Admin work, PD sessions, 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Launching

 I am too excited, nervous, happy and all in one go. Tomorrow - 11 May is my book launch online in Amazon! A big part of me is very excited ...